- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- HEAD ADJUSTMENT
- AMPLIFIER ADJUSTMENT
- RECEIVER ADJUSTMENT (REMOTE CONTROL)
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring, and Operating Principles, Refer to General Technical Manual
- SECTION 1 MODEL CS - F330/T SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 MODEL RC - 330 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 3 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 4 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- COMPOSITION OF P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to General Technical Manual
- RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS
- REEL TABLE BLOCK
- MECHA BLOCK
- PRE AMP P.C BOARD BLOCK
- SYS. CON. P.C BOARD BLOCK
- OPERATION P.C BOARD BLOCK
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- REMOTE CONTROL UNIT RC - 330
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
There are currently no product reviews.
As Always you can find here manuals even of difficult TV scheme which are scan in almost perfect way.clear and fast!!!!!
Great work thanks!
Incredibly clear!!!! Well done, complete and wonderful. It could not better than this!!!!
Thank You for fast delivery for the sheme.
Thanks & best regards Franz
again you did a very good job. It was fast too. Photocopy are really readable and clear
Probably it never existed a 1081 official service manual from Commodore, it's look more like a NAPCEC service manual & diagrams compilation of the 1084 series and his variants, like the nap6523, 8cm505, 1084S, 1084P and obviously the 1081. It's more complete than other scans and the quality of the scans also are far superior. It has two circuit diagrams variants of the 1081, mono and stereo versions. It doesn't include a diagram for the Philips CM8500 or CM8501, they look like the 1081 but they are slightly different.