- HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- TUNER (FAM - 1) ADJUSTMENT
- AM SECTION ADJUSTMENT
- FM SECTION ADJUSTMENT
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 6 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- MECHA BLOCK
- AMP P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- MODEL FAM - 1 FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- MODEL ASE - M1 ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF IC's
- PM - R1 AMP NO. 830401A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- FAM - 1 TUNER NO. 830402A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Good price for the manual and easy to locate on the site and download. Plus, just like the original. Thanks a lot.