- SECTION l SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- REC/RB AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- PRE - AMPLIFIER ADJUSTMENT
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basie Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- MECHA I (REC/PB) BLOCK
- MECHA II (PB) BLOCK
- PC BOARD BLOCK
- PRE AMP PC BOARD
- MOTOR SPEED CONTROL PC BOARD
- LED PC BOARD
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resister and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- IC'S BA3280EC, HA12045, M5218L0/M5218L - 21
- CONNECTOR PCB, LED PCB, MOTOR SPEED CONTROL PCB, PRE AMP PCB
- HX - M30W SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- HX - M30W BLOCK DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
5 stars on this manual since it is the complete version, not the half manual you find free for download all over the web. Good job.
Thank you very much you are helping me a lot with my preferred hobby!!! this manual of an old TV is going to be very helpful!!!!
You are very honest competent great job very clear and well done!!!!
An excellent service manual contains dismantling locations of components, electronic adjustments,worth the money.
Caracteristiques,circuit adjusment,notes on schematis diagram,it's a good service manual,to live well,thanks.