- MECHA CMS01 BLOCK (l)
- MECHA CMS01 BLOCK (2)
- PC BOARD BLOCK
- PRE AMP PC BOARD (HX - A3)
- PRE AMP PC BOARD (HX - A3X)
- SYSCON (A) PC BOARD
- SYSCON (B) PC BOARD
- REC VR PC BOARD
- JACK PC BOARD
- POWER PC BOARD
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SECTION l SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANICAL AND HEAD ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- REC/PB HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- AMPLIFIER ADJUSTMENT
- DC RESISTANCE OF VARIOUS COILS
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- HX - A3/X POWER & SYSCOM BLOCK DIAGRAM
- HX - A3/X PRE BLOCK DIAGRAM
- HX - A3 POWER/SYSCOM SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD, DETECTOR PC BOARD, HX - A3 SYSTEM CONTROL (A) (B) PC BOARD
- HX - A3 PRE AMP SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- HX - A3 PRE AMP PC BOARD, JACK PC BOARD, REC VR PC BOARD
- HX - A3 X POWER/SYSCOM SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD, DETECTOR PC BOARD, HX - A3/X SYSTEM CONTROL (A) (B) PC BOARD
- HX - A3X PRE AMP SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- HX - A3X PRE AMP PC BOARD, JACK PC BOARD, REC VR PC BOARD
- DOLBY - B PLAY MODE, DOLBY - B REC MODE, DOLBY - C PLAY MODE, DOLBY - C REC MODE
There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality service manual German user manual. German user manual This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand
The manual for Sony LBT-D505 component stereo system is was excellent , with schematics, parts layout and parts list as well as instructions for adjustments for each component. Print was clear even when enlarged.
It's exactly a complete and very useful manual with all details what I needed. Thank you!I will come back whenever I need your manuals or schematics.
I searched EVERYWHERE looking for the manual/s on this "extinct" amp. Owner-Manuals.com made it available and for nearly nothing. Thanx to them, I can decipher the unknown cables and sort them out. Thanx, Owner-Manuals.com!!
Yes thank you i got the file i was after. There was a slight problem in my communication but it all worked out well.
A job well done.