- MECHA CMS01 BLOCK (l)
- MECHA CMS01 BLOCK (2)
- PC BOARD BLOCK
- PRE AMP PC BOARD (HX - A3)
- PRE AMP PC BOARD (HX - A3X)
- SYSCON (A) PC BOARD
- SYSCON (B) PC BOARD
- REC VR PC BOARD
- JACK PC BOARD
- POWER PC BOARD
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SECTION l SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANICAL AND HEAD ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- REC/PB HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- AMPLIFIER ADJUSTMENT
- DC RESISTANCE OF VARIOUS COILS
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- HX - A3/X POWER & SYSCOM BLOCK DIAGRAM
- HX - A3/X PRE BLOCK DIAGRAM
- HX - A3 POWER/SYSCOM SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD, DETECTOR PC BOARD, HX - A3 SYSTEM CONTROL (A) (B) PC BOARD
- HX - A3 PRE AMP SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- HX - A3 PRE AMP PC BOARD, JACK PC BOARD, REC VR PC BOARD
- HX - A3 X POWER/SYSCOM SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- CONNECTOR PC BOARD, DETECTOR PC BOARD, HX - A3/X SYSTEM CONTROL (A) (B) PC BOARD
- HX - A3X PRE AMP SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- HX - A3X PRE AMP PC BOARD, JACK PC BOARD, REC VR PC BOARD
- DOLBY - B PLAY MODE, DOLBY - B REC MODE, DOLBY - C PLAY MODE, DOLBY - C REC MODE
There are currently no product reviews.
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.
Impressively thorough. Even the simple operators manual helped me "fix" one of the 2 CD players in the unit. This unit reads CD's from the top so they should be installed in the magazines "upside down" from typical CD players. The CD player service manual helped me unjam a stuck carriage because somebody transported the box laying down loaded with CD's. A little lens cleaning & the player now works well! Thanks for you help at a great price! Joe
I was skeptical at first but later found the manual to be good quality for the price. It took a couple hours to receive the email with the download link, well worth the wait. Thanks.
very helpful, I could not have cleaned motherboard and replaced the main fan without it
Good manual, schematics nice and clear with good quality scanning. Woul dhave been nice to have immediate access after purchasing though.