- SECTION l SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- REC/RB HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- PRE - AMP ADJUSTMENT
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- MECHA (REC/PB) BLOCK
- MECHA (PB) BLOCK
- PC BOARD BLOCK
- PRE AMP PC BOARD
- METER PC BOARD
- MOTOR SPEED CONTROL PC BOARD
- HEAD PHONE PC BOARD
- POWER SW PC BOARD
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistors and Capacitors which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
There are currently no product reviews.
I am a vintage hifi collector. No way to fix that device without the appropriate service manual...thanks to your site I got it and every thing is easier now. I got the manual right after ordering: fast cheap accurate ... thank you
Wonderful job clear. Qick fantastic. These people are really good. If even a problem arise they are wonderful assisting you. These scheme is so net despite this is a very old TV. Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.