- SECTION l SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- REC/RB HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- PRE - AMP ADJUSTMENT
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- MECHA (REC/PB) BLOCK
- MECHA (PB) BLOCK
- PC BOARD BLOCK
- PRE AMP PC BOARD
- METER PC BOARD
- MOTOR SPEED CONTROL PC BOARD
- HEAD PHONE PC BOARD
- POWER SW PC BOARD
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistors and Capacitors which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
There are currently no product reviews.
I am really satisfied. It was ceap, easy and quick. Te owner manual is a full service book. I got what I expected. Thx
The service was good but it just a little late for the download. It seems that it needs to clear the payment but the payment was settled by paypal. As far as my concern, it should be able to download after the confirmation of sold.
Great quality manual, fast service, excellent seller... Thanks !!!
Great manual and fast service. Download was possible after a few hours.
thanks a lot.
without the service manual my handycam was going to the trash.
good job, go on.