- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF ICs
- GX - F44R POWER & SYSCON NO. 2 - 1 1622446A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- GX - F44R AMP NO. 2 - 2 1622447A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE AND CYCLE CONVERSION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- CYCLE CONVERSION
- SYSCON BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DOLBY C - TYPE NOISE REDUCTION
- CIRCUIT COMPOSITION
- CIRCUIT OPERATION
- ACTUAL CIRCUIT OPERATION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- FLYWHEEL LOOSE PLAY ADJUSTMENT
- PLUNGER POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- WINDING TORQUE MEASUREMENT IN EACH MODE
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- HEAD ADJUSTMENT
- ERASE HEAD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- ERASE HEAD INSTALLATION ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE GUIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- REC/PB HEAD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- REC/PB HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- QUICK REVERSE SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
- PRE AMPLIFIER ADJUSTMENT
- DOLBY ADJUSTMENT
- DC RESISTANCE OF VARIOUS COILS
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to General Technical Manual
- RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS
- HEAD BASE BLOCK
- REEL TABLE BLOCK
- MECHA FRAME BLOCK
- PRE AMP P.C BOARD BLOCK
- SYS. CON. P.C BOARD BLOCK
- POWER SUPPLY P.C BOARD BLOCK
- DRIVE P.C BOARD BLOCK
- DOLBY (C) P.C BOARD BLOCK
- LD P.C BOARD BLOCK
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
There are currently no product reviews.
Quick delivery, the document was usefull, although the copy was i little bit unclear in the details.
A complete and well done copy of the manual, at a not expansive price!
The delivery of the manual is very fast.
Thank you for all
Perfect quality. Was able to fix speed drifting on my Sansui Turntable using the service manual instructions for PLL adjustment.
I am very happy regarding the online purchase of this manual from Owner-Manuals.com as with this I could set right my Denon CD player and Amplifier.
I once again sincerely thank them for the prompt service which was rendered to me.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.