- RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS LIST
- REEL TABLE BLOCK
- MECHA ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- PRE AMP P.C BOARD (CL - 5001A) BLOCK
- POWER SUPPLY (A) P.C BOARD (CL - 5003/5004) BLOCK
- SYSTEM CONTROL P.C BOARD (CL - 5007A) BLOCK
- BAR METER P.C BOARD (CL - 5002) BLOCK
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor witch is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- TECHNICAL DATA
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE AND CYCLE CONVERSION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- CYCLE CONVERSION
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- FLYWHEEL LOOSE PLAY ADJUSTMENT
- PLUNGER POSITIONING
- PINCH ROLLER PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- VARIOUS TORQUE MEASUREMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- HEAD ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE GUIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- RECORDING/PLAYBACK HEAD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- RECORDING/PLAYBACK HEAD AZIMUTH ALIGNMENT ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- DC RESISTANCE OF VARIOUS COILS
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to General Technical Manual
There are currently no product reviews.
I'm very satisfied with your manual service. Your website made it easy to locate the correct manual. Also the quality is great and I never had a problem reading the fine details.
Good quality service manual German user manual. German user manual This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand
The manual for Sony LBT-D505 component stereo system is was excellent , with schematics, parts layout and parts list as well as instructions for adjustments for each component. Print was clear even when enlarged.
It's exactly a complete and very useful manual with all details what I needed. Thank you!I will come back whenever I need your manuals or schematics.
I searched EVERYWHERE looking for the manual/s on this "extinct" amp. Owner-Manuals.com made it available and for nearly nothing. Thanx to them, I can decipher the unknown cables and sort them out. Thanx, Owner-Manuals.com!!