- HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
- TAPE SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- TUNER (FAM - 1) ADJUSTMENT
- AM SECTION ADJUSTMENT
- FM SECTION ADJUSTMENT
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 6 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- MECHA BLOCK
- AMP P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- MODEL FAM - 1 FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- MODEL ASE - M1 ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF IC's
- PM - R1 AMP NO. 830401A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- FAM - 1 TUNER NO. 830402A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the original Service Manual from Nordmende, Germany. Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well. It is NOT in English but in GERMAN language! That was quite right for my german friend from the lower east side in Berlin.
Received via e-mail this PDF manual is worth the money. This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand. I have later seen the original manual and it was printed in colour, but this particular manual is black & white but scan resolution is high end quality! All drawings and pictures are presented in great detail. So, nearly perfect score in my opinion.
If you own the turntable you also should own the manual!
I was very satisfied with the service manual I ordered and downloaded. I will definitely buy again from this seller.
Great product. Recieved it fast...exactly as advertised.
Manuals were delivered promptly and were correct as advertised. No issues with the download link which was provided promptly after everything was processed. Very pleasant experience