- POWER SUPPLY PC BOARD
- SELECTOR PC BOARD (U ONLY)
- MAIN MOTOR PC BOARD
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistors and Capacitors which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- REPLACEMENT OF CARTRIDGE AND TONE ARM ASSEMBLY
- HOW TO CHANGE OR INSTALL THE CARTRIDGE
- HOW TO REPLACE THE TONE ARM ASSEMBLY
- GENERAL ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM LIFTER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- AUTO - RETURN ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
There are currently no product reviews.
Very fast and perfect delivery. Clear and well scanned. A lot of work professionally realized.
Again thak you a lot
This manual is accurate and of high quality. It is only volume 2 of the service manual. This is schematic, parts lists, and exploded mechanical drawings. The theory of operation and the diss-assembly instructions are in volume 1. The unit can be tricky to dis-assemble portions of so the volume 1 manual can be important. The product description of the manual is accurate but it does not say anything about volume 1 and the image of the front page does clearly say Volume 2.
Wellll again thank you very much fast and effective. Clear and well done for such an old TV!!!!
It has all the information you will need to fix it. The main circuit diagram is only A4 but being a PDF, you can print it to any size - I did it on two sheets of A3 and it didnt lose any detail - just made it readable when pinned up above the bench. I've found the fault, just need to buy some obscure bits to get it going again!
I cant fault the process, I paid for the manual in the morning and it was ready to download by lunch time.
Very good copy in a 54 pages PDF archive. This is my sixth purchase here. :)