- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE AND CYCLE CONVERSION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- CYCLE CONVERSION
- ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
- STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- OVERHANG (Not necessary for AP - Q310/C)
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM LIFTER ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM BRAKE ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN/LEAD - OUT ADJUSTMENT
- RETURN PLUNGER POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- OFF - SET VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT (VR 2, 3) AND TORQUE DIFFERENCE ADJUSTMENT (VR 1)
- WOW AND FLUTTER CONFIRMATION
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- QUARTZ SERVO P.C BOARD BLOCK
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF ICs
- AP - Q310/C NO. 1640604A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent high quality schematics brought my old Heidelberg back to life. Fast download at a reasonable price. Thanks.
This document is just what I was looking for, it´s very useful, it contains adjustment procedures for the final stage of the power amp and also
has a complete wiring diagram and description of the main semiconductors used in the design.
Thank you for the fast support, the manual does provide all necessary information to repair the radio. All schematics are in a good quality for reading.
The manual fits 100% to my requirements as a technican.
Kind regards Thomas
the big video recorder format s-vhs many features delicate in loading system of the cassette. Such machines are no longer manufactured, it would be too expensive.
THIS MANUAL IS VERY GOOD AND VERY CLEAR
PLEASE NOTE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SETUP INFORMATION TO ALIGHN THE GEARS IN THE CD MECH IT DOES SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND THEIR LOCATIONS .