- SYSTEM CONTROL P.C BOARD BLOCK
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK (1)
- ASSEMBLY BLOCK (2)
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistors and Capacitors which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- DESCRIPTION OF MISCELLANEOUS OPERATIONS
- OUTLINE OF AP - M77 FUNCTIONS
- SPECIFICATION OF VARIOUS KEY OPERATIONS
- SPECIFICATION OF VARIOUS LEDS
- SPECIFICATION OF COMMON BUS
- TIMING OF VARIOUS OPERATIONS
- ORDINARY MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELEVATION ARM POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- POSITION SENSOR SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
- OFF - SET VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT
- TRACKING SENSOR SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
- MUSIC INTERVAL SENSOR SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- PLAY SW (SW902) POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- CLOSE CHASSIS (FOR CLOSE SW: SW2 on LIMIT PCB) POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
There are currently no product reviews.
Manual was a good representation of service infomation for the EWV404. It worked well for my repair.
Great quality copy, right what I was looking for, all I need to fix my radio.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF INFINITY VINTAGE SPEAKERS THAT REQUIRED TO BE REPAIRED AND THE ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN ASKED ME FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL.
I TRIED TO GET IT AT THE MANUFACTURER'S SITE WITH NO SUCCESS, SO I STARTED TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE WEB FOR A LONG TIME, UNTIL I FOUND THE SERVICE MANUAL IN THIS EXCELLENT SITE "OWNER'S MANUAL.COM".
NOW I HAVE MY SPEAKERS WORKING AND ENJOYING THE MUSIC I LIKE.
THANKS TO "OWNER`S MANUAL.COM" I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERYONE.
Very quick response. Very good and accurate print quality of the scanned document.
The service manual was very usable and clear enough to see the individual values of all of the components (unlike some of the service manuals I have gotten in the past from web sites similar to this one). The price was right and the information was greatly appreciated. It helped me with an otherwise very difficult repair. It was much needed and appreciated. A faster turn around on my order would be nice, but I understand the constraints on your staff's time. Thank you for your service.