- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- MEANING OF EACH TERMINAL OF MI - COM (LM6405A - 099)
- POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
- AUTO PLAY
- ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
- STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- OVERHANG ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- OFF - SET VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT (ARM MOTOR DRIVE)
- ARM MOTOR SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- SERVO SYSCON P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF ICs
- AP - M5/S (TURNTABLE) NO. 830120A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
This schema available for me in good condition. I would highly recommend.
Thanks for this "hard to find" service manual.
I apreciate the good quality of scanning and the pages scanned in A3 format.
Helpd me mont a new carradio when prewius mont was a mess.
Very good service and quick service, very good quality of service manual!
Great tape deck manual!
I'm very positively surprised, because it is a very long manual, lot of pages, drawings, diagrams, description of how to make the alignment and adjustment procedures.
It is as good as the old "Naka" manuals from the 1970's - if somebody have seen them, they know what I mean by that.
I recommend to buy this very much !