- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- VOLTAGE CONVERSION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- MEANING OF EACH TERMINAL OF MI - COM (LM6405A - 099)
- POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
- AUTO PLAY
- ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
- STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- OVERHANG ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- OFF - SET VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT (ARM MOTOR DRIVE)
- ARM MOTOR SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- SERVO SYSCON P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF ICs
- AP - M5/S (TURNTABLE) NO. 830120A SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are currently no product reviews.
It's a good manual, this one it's a scan from the original factory service manual, great quality 100% readeable. definetely it worths what I paid for.
A good manual! fast service and good qualityi for pdf document.
Very helpful and complete manual. Maybe only one negative is schematics have sometimes unreadable name of the parts. But it's not a big problem.
Excellent high quality schematics brought my old Heidelberg back to life. Fast download at a reasonable price. Thanks.
This document is just what I was looking for, it´s very useful, it contains adjustment procedures for the final stage of the power amp and also
has a complete wiring diagram and description of the main semiconductors used in the design.