- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- DESCRIPTION OF MOTOR DRIVE CIRCUIT
- IN A START - UP MODE
- IN A NORMAL SPEED MODE
- ROTATING METHOD
- ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
- STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- OVERHANG ADJUSTMENT
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN/LEAD - OUT ADJUSTMENT
- RETURN PLANGER POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- WOW AND FLUTTER CONFIRMATION
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS LIST
- POWER P.C BOARD BLOCK
- MOTOR P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
There are currently no product reviews.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
Manual-link came 30 minutes after having paid for an extremely rare (40 years old) item (sony icr-120) and helped me to get the radio rework again. So really good help for me, fast and reliable delivery and -taken that into consideration- a very reasonable price for that service. So thanks again! Mike, Germany
Some of the pictures in this manual are a bit irritating. I had to dissassemble the unit and some of the screws have different threads, which is not mentioned in this manual. Also some of the drawings of the boards look different than the actual boards.
After all, the manual was very useful. I was able to recalibrate the capstan drive and it is working fine again.
This manual is very good. 303 pages scanned in a very high resolution. My camera has bad, leaking capacitors which all of the V5000 models are suffering from these days.
There is a huge part list with all capacitors, transistors etc. in this manual which helped me a lot. Otherwise I would not have been able to buy replacement parts.
The dissassembly guide is very enormous and detailed. Unlike on the Panasonic MS1 manual I downloaded here it actually looks like the real parts look. And the screws are labeled correctly, so you shouldn't have any left after the repair. ;)
has all the schematics you could need,and very well laid out format also has all part numbers along with an exploded view which is helpful