- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- DESCRIPTION OF MOTOR DRIVE CIRCUIT
- IN A START - UP MODE
- IN A NORMAL SPEED MODE
- ROTATING METHOD
- ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
- STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- OVERHANG ADJUSTMENT
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- LEAD - IN/LEAD - OUT ADJUSTMENT
- RETURN PLANGER POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT
- WOW AND FLUTTER CONFIRMATION
- CLASSIFICATION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- P.C BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- COMPOSITION OF VARIOUS P.C BOARDS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS LIST
- POWER P.C BOARD BLOCK
- MOTOR P.C BOARD BLOCK
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistor and Capacitor which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much