- DISMANTLING OF UNIT
- PRINCIPAL PARTS LOCATION
- TO CHANGE OR INSTALL THE CARTRIDGE
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- TONE ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- AUTO - RETURN ADJUSTMENT
- RETURN ARM POSITION ADJUSTMENT
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- PC BOARD TITLES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods, and Operating Principles, Refer to GENERAL TECHNICAL MANUAL
- SECTION 1 SERVICE MANUAL
- SECTION 2 PARTS LIST
- SECTION 3 PC BOARD/SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- POWER SUPPLY PC BOARD
- JUNCTION PC BOARD
- SPEED SELECTOR PC BOARD
- POWER SELECTOR PC BOARD (U ONLY)
- FINAL ASSEMBLY BLOCK
- Resistors and Capacitors which are not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to COMMON LIST FOR SERVICE PARTS
There are currently no product reviews.
I'm happy. Good quality. Very helped me with my work..............................
This is the second Manual I have ordered from owner-manuals, I give it five stars because it is exactly what I expected given the age of the equipment. So the contents look a bit aged and the pictures a bit grainy, it fulfills my needs and I am glad I can still get hold of them.
thank u so much for this manual that was so cheap that i thought it was a scam but i gambled anyway because it was too good of a deal to pass up and behold,the manual has everything and details of everything even the screws and im still amazed and very happy with my manual .so take my word and jump on it before they realize how cheap they selling thier manuals..thank you so much for taking time to read my thoughts
I do not have very much to say.
The price is quite covenient, delivery was better as promised (about 12 ours, against the specified 24 hours if I remember well), and the quality of the PDF is more than acceptable.
The Service Manual of Sansui R30 itself is also satisfactory: good graphic for schematics and layouts, simple and well structured.
Happy to find finally a schematic for this amplifier. The schematic is of good quality, the pcb layout is useless: all is black. Never the less, it is very easy to find the components on the board using the schematics.