- Service Manual
- Parts List
- Dismantling of Unit
- Principal Parts Location
- Level Meter Sensitivity Adjustment
- PC Board Titles and Identification Numbers
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods and Operating Principles Refer to General Technical Manual
- PC Board Block
- Main Amp PC Board
- Control PC Board
- Function PC Board
- Equalizer PC Board
- Video PC Board
- Pin Jack PC Board
- Speaker PC Board
- Headphone PC Board
- Power Supply PC Board
- Assembly Block
- Final Assembly Block
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
- AM - A 401 Block Diagram
- AM - A 401 Schematic Diagram
- Control PCB, Headphone PCB, Main Amp PCB, Speaker Terminal PCB
- Equalizer PCB, Filter PCB, Function PCB, Pin Jack PCB, Power Supply PCB, Video PCB
There are currently no product reviews.
Very clear copy. No pages missing. Big bonus is that it includes supplement. Price is affordable compared to what others ask for.
Found the quality of the copy excellent and a very quick service. I would certainly recommend the service.
Good quality, clear diagrams. Exactly what I needed.
Good product. All the information is invcluded, but due to the complexity of the amplifier, it still is difficult to get it to operation again.
Very professional seller; very fast, accurate and rielable service.