- Service Manual
- Parts List
- Dismantling of Unit
- Principal Parts Location
- Level Meter Sensitivity Adjustment
- PC Board Titles and Identification Numbers
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods and Operating Principles Refer to General Technical Manual
- PC Board Block
- Main Amp PC Board
- Control PC Board
- Function PC Board
- Equalizer PC Board
- Video PC Board
- Pin Jack PC Board
- Speaker PC Board
- Headphone PC Board
- Power Supply PC Board
- Assembly Block
- Final Assembly Block
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
- AM - A 401 Block Diagram
- AM - A 401 Schematic Diagram
- Control PCB, Headphone PCB, Main Amp PCB, Speaker Terminal PCB
- Equalizer PCB, Filter PCB, Function PCB, Pin Jack PCB, Power Supply PCB, Video PCB
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a high quality manual with clear schematic and components layout diagrams ; with service procedure included.
This service manual for the Kenwood KT-990D was reproduced really well ,is very legible and manual is complete.Combined with the low price paid,in the future,I will be checking Owner-Manuals.com any time I need a manual.
When I purchased this manual I had my doubts regarding the quality as the price was so reasonable as compared to other outlets.
The manual itself is of high standard the print is very clear as are the diagrams. Obviously with the diagrams one has to zoom in otherwise it is to small to be able to read.
Overall I am very pleased with the company who delivered as they said and with the manual they supplied.
I occasionally require a manual and now having registered with this company I shall order from them in the future.
I was at first dubious about payiong for downloaded manuals but having done so, I was extremely impressed with quality of the two manual I ordered, well worth the small price I paid.
I would highly recommend these to my friends.
reasonable price for the schematic - the service is perfect, all as expected and pointed by instructions - good scan of the original plans - thank you!