- Dismantling of Unit
- Principal Parts Location
- PC Board Title and Identifications
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods and Operating Principles Refer to General Technical Manual
- Service Manual
- Parts List
- PC Board Block
- Main Amp PC Board
- Equalizer PC Board
- Tape PC Board
- Led PC Board
- Speaker Switch PC Board
- Main VR PC Board
- Balance PC Board
- Speaker Terminal PC Board
- Headphone PC Board
- Power Supply PC Board
- Filter PC Bord (V Only)
- Assembly Block
- Final Assembly Block
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
- Schematic Diagram of ICs
- AM - A1 No. 840801A Block Diagram
- AM - A1 No. 840802A Schematic Diagram
- Main Amp PC Board A2033A501A (U) (2ED), A2033A502A (C, A), A2033A503A (E, B, C), A2033A504A (V)
- Equalizer PC Board A2033A501B (U), A2033A502B (C, A), A2033A503B (E, B, S), A2033A504B (V)
- Other PC Boards
There are currently no product reviews.
Great product, helped me to restore vintage walkman cassette.
Just some pictures could be little bit more sharp and contrast
I love older radio's and the service manuals that are sometimes hard to find. Was able to find a manual quite easily on this site.
Thank you for your shop manual! Your help was very useful - the device is repaired! Once again - Thank you! I wish you a successful business! Edward (Russia).
It was a great experience,instead of purchasing a new Stereo Amplifier ,in just minutes i repaired my old one and that was thaks to the manual I have purchased from you.
Das ging ja sehr unkompliziert hat bestens geklappt und die Quallität ist auch noch gut.
Vielen Dank dafür.