- Mecha Block (1/2)
- Mecha Block (2/2)
- Main PC Board Block
- Assembly Block
- Final Assembly Block
- Resistor and Capacitor which is not Listed in this Parts List, Please Refer to Common List for Service Parts
- Section 1 - Service Manual
- Section 2 - Parts List
- Section 3 - Schematic Diagram
- Dismantling of Unit
- Principal Parts Location
- Mechanical Adjustment
- Pinch Roller Pressure Measurement
- Winding Torque Measurement in each Mode
- Tape Speed Adjustment
- Dial Cord Stringing
- Electrical Adjustment
- AM (MW) Adjustment
- FM Section Adjustment
- Cassette Deck Section Adjustment
- Classification of Various PC Boards
- PC Board Titles and Identification Numbers
- Composition of Various PC Boards
- For Basic Adjustments, Measuring Methods and Operating Principles Refer to General Technical Manual
There are currently no product reviews.
I work at an authorized service center and I can tell if a manual is as it should be. This one is. It may be a scan, but a very good one at that. The interesting part for me was the curcuit diagram which was scanned at high quality, making it as good as the original. I will definitely be back as a customer. I need not say this, but I will: the price was the best. Thank you owner-manuals.com .
really a very good manual even sometimes the quality is no so good as before still very readible and very very useful!
FAST very good and clear a great unexpensive job!!! very recomended for all people who are preofessional or hobbists as me!!!!!!
Thank you very much for this Service Manual, it helped us a lot to repair the M-4318!
...BUT: The parts list is missing and the free parts katalog on web isn't complete, so now we don't know the part numbers of the defect parts :(
We had to build them out of a working machine, and need the numbers to reorder the missing parts now.
Very good manual with clear electrical diagrams. Thanks owner-manuals.